Sunday 14 August 2011

Avon stuff has arrived!

Wooohooo!

My Avon order came today!

I order 4 nail varnishes (nail wear pro) in pastel pink, vanilla shake, vintage blue and luxe lavender. (once i find my camera i will add pictures)
I also ordered a new mascara and foundation, im not normally in to make up and nail polishes but i thought i might as well treat myself to something new as i just usually wear day to day make up.

Spectra Lash mascara in black, has three settings that can be altered by a twist bottom, the only difference i can see between each setting is the higher the number the more product is on the wand. The consistency is beautiful it separates my lashes without clumping (though i used it on number one and built it up) my lashes looked much longer and thicker. I have tried many different brands of mascara at this price range (£8) and found this one to be the best of the bunch, i usually buy mascaras from Boots or Superdrug but i am now a Avon convert!

Not much to say on the foundation its pretty similar to other drug store brands the coverage isnt wonderful but its ok as a day to day foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment